(Redirected from Author:Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey)
|←Author Index: Ho||Henry Howard
|Earl of Surrey; English aristocrat, and one of the founders of English Renaissance poetry|
- The soote season
- Love, that doth reign and live within my thought
- Alas! so all things now do hold their peace
- Th'Assyrians' king, in peace with foul desire
- So cruel prison how could betide
- Wyatt resteth here, that quick could never rest
- O happy dames, that may embrace
- Martial, the things for to attain
- The Fourth Book of Virgil
Works about Howard
- “Surrey, Henry Howard, Earl of,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Howard, Henry (1517?-1547),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.