|←Author Index: Ho||Herbert Clark Hoover
|Calvin Coolidge; succeeded by Franklin Roosevelt. Third United States Secretary of Commerce (1921 - 1928).31st President of the United States (1929 – 1933), with Charles Curtis, succeeding|
- Inaugural Address (4 March 1929)
State of the Union addresses
- State of the Union (3 December 1929)
- State of the Union (2 December 1930)
- State of the Union (8 December 1931)
- State of the Union (6 December 1932)
- Executive orders
- "Bind the Wounds of France", given as Chairman of the Committee for Relief in Belgium, from a meeting of the American Red Cross War Council, Washington, D.C., 24–25 May 1917.
- American Individualism, 1922
- “Hoover, Herbert Clark” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Hoover, Herbert Clark,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- “Hoover, Herbert Clark,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.