Author:Hermann von Helmholtz
|←Author Index: He||Hermann von Helmholtz
|A German physician and physicist.|
- On the Conservation of Force
- Ice and Glacier ()
- Ice and Glaciers: Additions
- Handbuch der physiologischen optik (Handbook of Physiological Optics), 1867
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- "Tyndall's Relation to Popular Science", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 5, October 1874
- "The Modern Development of Faraday's Conception of Electricity", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 19, June 1881
Articles on Helmholtz
- "Sketch of Professor Helmholtz", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 5, June 1874
- "Obituary: Hermann von Helmholtz", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 46, November 1894
- “Helmholtz, Hermann Ludwig Ferdinand von” by John Gray McKendrick in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.