(Redirected from Author:John Colbatch (apothecary))
|←Author Index: Co||John Colbatch
- The New Light of Chirurgery. 1695.
- Physico-Medical Essays concerning Alkali and Acid in the case of Distempers. 1696.
- On the Causes, Nature, and Cure of Gout. 1697.
- Extraordinary Cure of the Bite of a Viper by Acids. 1698.
- A Collection of Tracts Chirurgical and Medical. 1700.
- A Scheme for Proper Methods to be taken should it please God to visit us with the Plague. 1721.
- Observations on the Scheme lately published. 1721.
- A Dissertation concerning Mistletoe, a remedy in Convulsive Distempers. 1723.
- Colbatch’s Legacy; or, the Family Physician. 1733.
Works about Colbatch
- “Colbatch, John (d.1729),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.