Author:John H. Keatley
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ke||John H. Keatley
|American lawyer. Colonel in the 125th Pennsylvania Regiment, United States Army during the American Civil War. Later District Attorney of Blair County, Pennsylvania; editor of the Daily Nonpareil; Assistant Assessor of Internal Revenue; Mayor of Council Bluffs, Iowa; and the fourth commissioned United States Judge of the Territorial and Admiralty Courts of the District of Alaska.|
This Author page uses initials in the subject's name, rather than fully spelling out each name.
Additional research is required to move this Author page to its full proper title, at which point we can remove this notice.
- “Interview of Colonel Baldwin with Mr. Lincoln,” in the Southern Historical Society Papers Volume 9, February 1881
- “An Official Paper that was Never Sent,” in the Southern Historical Society Papers Volume 9, February 1881
- “Depopulation of Atlanta by Sherman,” in the Southern Historical Society Papers Volume 9, June 1881
- “The Gold Fields of Alaska” (1890)
- "John H. Keatley" in History of Iowa From the Earliest Times to the Beginning of the Twentieth Century, volume 4, by Benjamin F. Gue (1903)