|←Author Index: St||Joseph Stalin
|General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union's Central Committee from 1922 until his death in 1953.|
- Order No. 227 by the People's Commissar of Defence of the USSR
- From the Editors
- The Russian Social-Democratic Party and its Immediate Tasks
- The Social-Democratic View on the National Question
- A Letter from Kutais (September-October 1904)
- A Letter from Kutais (October 1904)
- The Proletarian Class and the Proletarian Party
- Workers of the Caucasus, it is Time to Take Revenge!
- Long Live International Fraternity!
- Briefly About Disagreements in the Party
- Declaration of the Rights of the Peoples of Russia
Excerpts from speeches