Author:Nathaniel Beverley Tucker
|←Author Index: Tu||Nathaniel Beverley Tucker
An American author, Mississippi Territory circuit court judge, legal scholar, and political essayist.
- A Series of Lectures on the Science of Government, 1845 scan
- The principles of pleading, 1846 scan
- The partisan leader, 1861 scan
- Prof. Nathaniel Beverley Tucker to St. George Tucker, in "The William and Mary Quarterly" Volume 18. 1909-07-01 scan
- George Balcombe (1836). scan
- The Partisan Leader; A Tale of the Future, by [pen-name] Edward William Sydney (2 vols., New York, 1836; Washington, 1837).
- Gertrude; A Novel, serialized in The Southern Literary Messenger (1844-1845).
- A Discourse on the Genius of the Federative System of the United States, 1839 scan
- Discourse on the Importance of the Study of Political Science as a Branch of Academic Education in the United States (Richmond, 1840)
- Discourse on the Dangers that threaten the Free Institutions of the United States (1841)
- Lectures intended to Prepare the Student for the Study of the Constitution of the United States (Philadelphia, 1845)
- Prescience, 1862 scan