(Redirected from Author:Patrick Abercrombie)
|←Author Index: Ab||Patrick Abercrombie
|Scottish physician and antiquarian, noted for being physician to King James VII (II of England) and his fervent opposition to the Act of Union between Scotland and England.|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- Martial Achievements of the Scots Nation (1711-16)
Works about Abercrombie
- “Abercromby, Patrick,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Abercrombie, Patrick,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Abercromby, Patrick,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Abercromby, Patrick,” in A biographical dictionary of eminent Scotsmen (1857, 2nd edition), ed. Thomas Thomson, Glasgow: Blackie and Son in 9 vols.