Author:Philip Henry Dudley Bagenal
(Redirected from Author:Philip Henry Bagenal)
|←Author Index: Ba||Philip Henry Dudley Bagenal
Practising Barrister-at-law; Inspector-General, Local Government Board
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "P. H. B."
- The American Irish and their influence on Irish politics (1882) 
- The priest in politics (1893) 
- The Annals of the County Carlow Cricket Club
- Vicissitudes of an Anglo-Irish Family 1530-1800
- “Prendergast, John Patrick,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Bagenal
- "Obituary: Mr. P. H. Bagenal" in The Times (1927)
- “Bagenal, Philip Henry Dudley,” by Foster, J. in Men-at-the-Bar, London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
- “Bagenal, Philip Henry,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888–1892.