Author:Richard Henry Horne
(Redirected from Author:R. H. Horne)
|←Author Index: Ho||Richard Henry Horne
|English poet and critic|
- The Spirit of Peers and People
- The Death of Marlowe
- Cosmo de Medici
- Gregory VII.
- Ballads and Romances
- (ed.) Spirits of the Age
- Australian Facts and Prospects
Works about Horne
- “Horne, Richard Henry or Hengist,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Horne, Richard Henry,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, by Philip Mennell, London: Hutchinson & Co. (1892)
- “Horne, Richard Henry,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.