Author:Robert Ernest Vernède
(Redirected from Author:Robert Ernest Vernéde)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ve||Robert Ernest Vernède
|Robert Ernest was an English poet and writer, now remembered as a war poet|
- Meriel of the moors (1906)
- An ignorant in India (1911)
- Letters to his wife (1917)
- Port Allington stories (1920)
- War poems and other verses (1917) (external scan)
- England to the Sea, from Poems of the Great War (1914).
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- "A Petition", The Year's at the Spring, 1920.
Individual short stories
- The Silver Thaw (1915) in The Times Red Cross Story Book by "Famous Novelists Serving in His Majesty's Forces".
Works about Vernède
- Biographical note in For remembrance: soldier poets who have fallen in the war (1920) by A. St. John Adcock.