Author:Theodore Percival Cameron Wilson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Author:T. P. Cameron Wilson)
- The Friendly Enemy (1913) (external scan)
- Magpies in Picardy (1919) (external scan)
- Waste paper philosophy, to which has been added Magpies in Picardy, and other poems (1920)
- From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- "Magpies in Picardy", p. 267; "Sportsmen in Paradise", p. 393.
Works about Wilson
- Biographical note in For remembrance: soldier poets who have fallen in the war (1920) by A. St. John Adcock.
- T. P. Cameron Wilson by Merryn Williams (Cecil Woolf, 2006; 28pp.)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.