Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1990/Title XIII
==TITLE XIII — BUDGET ENFORCEMENT==
Sec. 13001. Short Title; Table of Contents.
- (a) Short Title.—
- This title may be cited as the ``Budget Enforcement Act of 1990´´.
- (b) Table of Contents.—
TITLE XIII—BUDGET ENFORCEMENT
- Subtitle A — Amendments to the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985 and Related Amendments
- Subtitle B — Permanent Amendments to the Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974
- Sec. 13201. Credit Accounting.
- Sec. 13202. Codification of Provision Regarding Revenue Estimates.
- Sec. 13203. Debt Increase as Measure of Deficit; Display of Federal Retirement Trust Fund Balances.
- Sec. 13204. Pay-As-You-Go Procedures.
- Sec. 13205. Amendments to Section 303.
- Sec. 13206. Amendments to Section 308.
- Sec. 13207. Standardization of Language Regarding Points of Order.
- Sec. 13208. Standardization of Additional Deficit Control Provisions.
- Sec. 13209. Codification of Precedent with Regard to Conference Reports and Amendments Between Houses.
- Sec. 13210. Superseded Deadlines and Conforming Changes.
- Sec. 13211. Definitions.
- Sec. 13212. Savings Transfers Between Fiscal Years.
- Sec. 13213. Conforming Change to Title 31.
- Sec. 13214. The Byrd Rule on Extraneous Matter in Reconciliation.
- Subtitle C — Social Security
- Sec. 13301. Off-Budget Status of OASDI Trust Funds.
- Sec. 13302. Protection of OASDI Trust Funds in the House of Representatives.
- Sec. 13303. Social Security Firewall and Point of Order in the Senate.
- Sec. 13304. Report to the Congress by the Board of Trustees of the OASDI Trust Funds Regarding the Actuarial Balance of the Trust Funds.
- Subtitle D — Treatment of Fiscal Year 1991 Sequestration
- Subtitle E — Government-Sponsored Enterprises