Littell's Living Age/Volume 115
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.|
No. 1478. — October 5, 1872.
No. 1479. — October 12, 1872.
No. 1480. — October 19, 1872.
No. 1481. — October 26, 1872.
No. 1482. — November 2, 1872.
No. 1483. — November 9, 1872.
No. 1484. — November 16, 1872.
No. 1485. — November 23, 1872.
No. 1486. — November 30, 1872.
No. 1487. — December 7, 1872.
No. 1488. — December 14, 1872.
No. 1489. — December 21, 1872.
- Terrestrial Magnetism, Edinburgh Review
- Off The Skelligs - Part XXV., by Jean Ingelow, Saint Pauls
- Montalembert, Blackwood’s Magazine
- What Came of a Surprise—A Christmas Story, translated from the Platt-Deutsch of Fritz Reuter
- A Memorable Pope, Temple Bar
- Dutch Art, Pall Mall Gazette
- A Remarkable Man, J. G. Whittier
- Prussia and Germany, Saturday Review
- Voices, by Alice Horton, Sunday Magazine
- The Lesson of the Leaf-Fall, from Simonides the Ceian, Tinsley's magazine
- Autumn, Chambers' Journal
- One with Thee, by F. H. C. Brock, Sunday Magazine
- Flooding of the Po, Pall Mall Budget
- Chinese Feeling Toward the Principal European States, Pall Mall Gazette
- Paradise or Peacock Fish
- A Begging Letter, by Captain I. S. Williams
- Hanover and the Creation of Peers in Prussia
- Constitution of Mecklenburg, Pall Mall Gazette
- Restoration of Bayeux Tapestry