Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica
- Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica (Latin), 1687. Isaac Newton
- 1713: Second edition, in Latin
- 1726: Third edition, in Latin
- 1729: The Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy: Third edition translated into English by Andrew Motte with a preface by Roger Cotes. To which are added, The Laws of the Moon's Motion, according to Gravity. By John Machin. London: Benjamin Motte.
- 1803: Andrew Motte's English translation with additional texts by W. Emerson and John Machin.
- Newton's principia; The Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy; translated into english by Andrew Motte, carefully revised and corrected, with a life of the author, by N. W. Chittenden. New York: Adee. 1846. (1st American ed.)