Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1990
(Redirected from Public Law 101-508)
101ST UNITED STATES CONGRESS
To provide for reconciliation pursuant to section 4 of the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 1991.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.|
Section 1. Short Title.
- This Act may be cited as the ``Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1990´´.
Sec. 2. Table of Titles.
|TITLE I||AGRICULTURE AND RELATED PROGRAMS|
|TITLE II||BANKING, HOUSING, AND RELATED PROGRAMS|
|TITLE III||STUDENT LOANS AND LABOR PROVISIONS|
|TITLE IV||MEDICARE, MEDICAID, AND OTHER HEALTH-RELATED PROGRAMS|
|TITLE V||INCOME SECURITY, HUMAN RESOURCES, AND RELATED PROGRAMS|
|TITLE VI||ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROGRAMS|
|TITLE VII||CIVIL SERVICE AND POSTAL SERVICE PROGRAMS|
|TITLE VIII||VETERANS' PROGRAMS|
|TITLE X||MISCELLANEOUS USER FEES AND OTHER PROVISIONS|
|TITLE XI||REVENUE PROVISIONS|
|TITLE XIII||BUDGET ENFORCEMENT|
- Pursuant to the provisions of H.J. Res. 682, waiving certain enrollment requirements with respect to any reconciliation bill, appropriation bill, or continuing resolution for the remainder of the One Hundred First Congress, and providing for the subsequent preparation and certification of printed enrollments, this printed enrollment contains corrections in indentation, type face, and type size and includes identifying obvious errors in spelling and punctuation in the hand enrollment.
Approved November 5, 1990.
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- No. 101-881 (Comm. on the Budget)
- No. 101-964 (Comm. of Conference)
- SENATE REPORTS:
- No. 101-550 accompanying S. 2706 (Comm. on Environment and Public Works)
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 136 (1990):
- Oct. 16, considered and passed House.
- Oct. 19, considered and passed Senate in lieu of S. 3209 with an amendment.
- Oct. 27, House agreed to conference report.
- Oct. 27 Senate considered and agreed to conference report.
- HOUSE REPORTS: