Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993
(Redirected from Public Law 103-66)Jump to navigation Jump to search
103RD UNITED STATES CONGRESS
To provide for reconciliation pursuant to section 7 of the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 1994.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.|
Section 1. Short Title.
- This Act may be cited as the ``Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993´´.
Sec. 2. Table of Contents.
- The table of contents is as follows:
|TITLE I||AGRICULTURE AND RELATED PROVISIONS|
|TITLE II||ARMED SERVICES PROVISIONS|
|TITLE III||BANKING AND HOUSING PROVISIONS|
|TITLE IV||STUDENT LOANS AND ERISA PROVISIONS|
|TITLE V||TRANSPORTATION AND PUBLIC WORKS PROVISIONS|
|TITLE VI||COMMUNICATIONS LICENSING AND SPECTRUM ALLOCATION PROVISIONS|
|TITLE VII||NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION PROVISIONS|
|TITLE VIII||PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE PROVISIONS|
|TITLE IX||MERCHANT MARINE PROVISIONS|
|TITLE X||NATURAL RESOURCES PROVISIONS|
|TITLE XI||CIVIL SERVICE AND POST OFFICE PROVISIONS|
|TITLE XII||VETERANS' AFFAIRS PROVISIONS|
|TITLE XIII||REVENUE, HEALTH CARE, HUMAN RESOURCES, INCOME SECURITY, CUSTOMS AND TRADE PROVISIONS, FOOD STAMP PROGRAM, AND TIMBER SALE PROVISIONS|
|TITLE XIV||BUDGET PROCESS PROVISIONS|
Approved August 10, 1993.
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- No. 103-111 (Comm. on the Budget)
- No. 103-213 (Comm. of Conference)
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 139 (1993):
- May 27, considered and passed House.
- June 25, considered and passed Senate in lieu of S. 1134 with an amendment.
- Aug. 4, Conference report filed.
- Aug. 5, House agreed to conference report.
- Aug. 6, Senate considered and agreed to conference report.
- HOUSE REPORTS: