Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2005
(Redirected from Public Law 108-447)Jump to navigation Jump to search
108TH UNITED STATES CONGRESS
Making appropriations for foreign operations, export financing, and related programs for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2005,
and for other purposes.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.|
Section 1. Short Title.
- This Act may be cited as the ``Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2005´´.
Sec. 2. Table of Contents.
- The table of contents of this Act is as follows:
- Title I — Department of Justice
- Title II — Department of Commerce and Related Agencies
- Title III — The Judiciary
- Title IV — Department of State and Related Agency
- Title V — Related Agencies
- Title VI — General Provisions
- Title VII — Rescissions
- Title VIII — Patent and Trademark Fees
- Title IX — Oceans and Human Health Act
- Title I — Department of Transportation
- Title II — Department of the Treasury
- Title III — Executive Office of the President and Funds Appropriated to the President
- Title IV — Independent Agencies
- Title V — General Provisions — This Act
- Title VI — General Provisions — Departments, Agencies, and Corporations
- Title I — Miscellaneous Provisions and Offsets
- Title II — 225th Anniversary of the American Revolution Commemoration Act
- Title III — Rural Air Service Improvement Act of 2004
- Title IV — L-1 Visa and H-1B Visa Reform Act
- Title V — National Aviation Heritage Area Act
- Title VI — Oil Region National Heritage Area Act
- Title VII — Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area Act
- Title VIII — Federal Lands Recreation Enhancement Act
- Title IX — Satellite Home Viewer Extension and Reauthorization Act of 2004
- Title X — Snake River Water Rights Act of 2004
Sec. 3. References.
- Except as expressly provided otherwise, any reference to ``this Act´´ contained in any division of this Act shall be treated as referring only to the provisions of that division.
Sec. 4. Statement of Appropriations.
- The following sums in this Act are appropriated, out of any money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2005.
December 8, 2004.
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- No. 108-599 (Comm. on Appropriations)
- No. 108-792 (Comm. of Conference)
- SENATE REPORTS:
- No. 108-346 accompanying S. 2812 (Comm. on Appropriations)
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 150 (2004):
- July 13, 15, considered and passed House.
- Sept. 23, considered and passed Senate, amended, in lieu of S. 2812.
- Nov. 20, House and Senate agreed to conference report.
- DAILY COMPILATION OF PRESIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS, Vol. 40 (2004):
- Dec. 8, Presidential statement.
- HOUSE REPORTS: