Criminal History Background Checks Pilot Extension Act of 2008 (1st)
(Redirected from Public Law 110-296)Jump to navigation Jump to search
110TH UNITED STATES CONGRESS
To extend the pilot program for volunteer groups to obtain criminal history background checks.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
- This Act may be cited as the ``Criminal History Background Checks Pilot Extension Act of 2008''.
SEC. 2. EXTENSION OF PILOT PROGRAM.
- Section 108(a)(3)(A) of the PROTECT Act (42 U.S.C. 5119a note) is amended by striking ``a 60-month'' and inserting ``a 66-month''.
Approved July 30, 2008.
- S. 3218
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 154 (2008):
- June 26, considered and passed Senate.
- July 14, considered and passed House.