Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2010
(Redirected from Public Law 111-117)Jump to navigation Jump to search
111TH UNITED STATES CONGRESS
Making appropriations for the Departments of Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2010, and for other purposes.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
Section 1. Short Title.
- This Act may be cited as the ``Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2010´´.
Sec. 2. Table of Contents.
- The table of contents of this Act is as follows:
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page.|
Sec. 3. References.
- Except as expressly provided otherwise, any reference to “this Act” contained in any division of this Act shall be treated as referring only to the provisions of that division.
Sec. 4. Statement of Appropriations.
- The following sums in this Act are appropriated, out of any money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2010.
Approved December 16, 2009.
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- SENATE REPORTS:
- No. 111-69 (Comm. on Appropriations)
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 155 (2009):
- July 23, considered and passed House.
- Sept. 17, considered and passed Senate, amended.
- Dec. 8, Conference report filed.
- Dec. 10, House agreed to conference report.
- Dec. 13, Senate agreed to conference report.