The Condor/1 (4)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This work is incomplete. If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or leave a comment on this work's talk page. |
— OF THE —
Cooper Ornithological Club
A Bi-monthly Exponent of Californian Ornithology
Vol. I No. 4.
$1.00 a Year.
Santa Clara, Cal., July-August, 1899.
- Another Chapter on the Nesting of Dendroica occidentalis, and Other Sierra Notes
- Nesting and Other Habits of the Oregon Towhee
- Summer Resident Warblers of Arizona
- The Passing of Alphonse Forrer
- Some Summer Birds of Palamar Mountains, from the Notes of J. Maurice Hatch
- Observations on the American Raven in Southern California
- Circumstances Alter Cases
- Winter Observations on Anna's Hummingbird
- Echoes From the Field
- Editorial Notes
- The Gopher Snake as a Despoiler of Quails' Nests
- Taking of a Condor's Egg
- Official Minutes of Southern Division
- Official Minutes of Northern Division
- Publications Received