Translation:The Origins of Statics
(Redirected from The Origins of Statics)
|This translation of a non-English source text is incomplete.
If you'd like to help expand it, see the help pages and the style guide, or comment.
- CHAPTER I: Aristotle and Archimedes (384-322 and 287-212 B.C.)
- CHAPTER II: Leonardo da Vinci (1451-1519)
- CHAPTER III: Jérôme Cardan (1501-1575)
- CHAPTER IV: The Impossibility of Perpetual Motion
- CHAPTER V: The Alexandrine Sources of the Statics of the Middle Ages
- CHAPTER VI: Statics of the Middle Ages. Jordanus de Nemore