King Lear (Shakespeare)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from The Tragedy of King Lear)
For works with similar titles, see King Lear.
- The Tragedie of King Lear, from a facsimile copy of the First Folio (1623)
- The Life and Death of King Lear, from The Plays of William Shakespeare, in eight volumes, vol. VI, with notes by Samuel Johnson (1765) IA
- The Tragedy of King Lear, edited by W. J. Craig, The Works of Shakespeare, The Arden Shakespeare, 1st ser., 1st edition (1901)
- The Tragedy of King Lear, edited by W. J. Craig, The Works of Shakespeare, The Arden Shakespeare, 1st ser., 2nd edition (1905) IA
- King Lear, edited by D. Nichol Smith, The Warwick Shakespeare (1902) IA
- King Lear, in The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Vol. VIII, Oxford edition (1911) IA
- The Chronicle History of the Life and Death of King Lear and His Three Daughters, edited by William Lyon Phelps, The Yale Shakespeare (1917)
This work is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. More recent editions of this work may be copyrighted.