United States Code/Title 22/Chapter 7/Subchapter XVI
< United States Code | Title 22 | Chapter 7(Redirected from United Nations Participation Act of 1945)
Title 22 − Foreign Relations and Intercourse
Chapter 7 − International Bureaus, Congresses, etc.
Subchapter XVI − United Nations Organization
- § 287. Representation in Organization
- § 287a. Action by representatives in accordance with Presidential instructions; voting
- § 287b. Reports to Congress by President
- § 287c. Economic and communication sanctions pursuant to United Nations Security Council Resolution
- § 287d. Use of armed forces; limitations
- § 287d-1. Noncombatant assistance to United Nations
- § 287e. Authorization of appropriations; payment of expenses
- § 287e-1. Housing supplement for certain employees assigned to the United States Mission to the United Nations
- § 287e-2. Reimbursement for goods and services provided by the United States to the United Nations
- § 287e-3. Limitation on the United States share of assessments for United Nations regular budget
- § 287f. Omitted
- § 287g. Authorization of appropriations for loan to United Nations; restrictions on use of proceeds of loan
- § 287h. Limitation on loan
- § 287i. Deduction of principal and interest from annual payment of assessed share of United States of budget
- § 287j. Participation in future United Nations borrowing; promotion of pattern of financing to avoid future large-scale deficits; report to Congress
- § 287k. Congressional expression of satisfaction that expenditures relating to operations in Middle East and in the Congo are “expenses of the Organization”
- § 287l. Congressional declaration that United Nations take steps to give effect to advisory opinion of International Court of Justice on financial obligations of members.
- Short Title
- The Act which enacted this subchapter (§ 287 - § 287e).