(Redirected from Vanity Fair, A Novel without a Hero)
- "Vanity Fair", a location in the 1678 allegorical novel The Pilgrim's Progress, by John Bunyan
- Vanity Fair, an 1848 novel by William Makepeace Thackeray
- Vanity Fair (1859–1863 magazine), a New York humorous weekly magazine
- Vanity Fair (1868–1914 magazine), a British society magazine.
- Vanity Fair (1890 magazine), an American theater magazine.
- Vanity Fair (Condé Nast), a magazine of popular culture, fashion, and current affairs, published by Condé Nast; first published 1914, still in publication.