Author:Algernon Sidney Bicknell
|←Author Index: Bi||Algernon Sidney Bicknell
|Antiquarian and traveller.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. S. B-l."
- Excerpta Biconyllea, a forgotten chancellor and a forgotten knight (Barnicott and Pearce, 1900)
- In The Track Of The Garibaldians Through Italy And Sicily
- “Bicknell, Herman,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Bicknell
- Obituary: Mr. A. S. Bicknell in The Times
- Bicknell, Algernon Sidney (1832-1911), antiquarian and traveller at National Register of Archives:— autobiographical notes and genealogical papers
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|