Author:Allan Cunningham (1784-1842)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Allan Cunningham.
|←Author Index: Cu||Allan Cunningham
|Scottish poet and author|
- Traditional Tales of the English and Scottish Peasantry
- Lives of Eminent British Painters, Sculptors, and Architects
- Life Of Blake, reprint of section in volume 2
Works about Cunningham
- “Cunningham, Allan” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- David Hogg. Life of Allan Cunningham with Selections from his Works and Correspondence. Dumfries: J. Anderson & Son, 1875
- Obituary: The Times (London) October 31 1842, p. 5
- “Cunningham, Allan (1784-1842),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.