Author:Amos Bronson Alcott
|←Author Index: Al||Amos Bronson Alcott
|Louisa May Alcott.An American teacher and writer, and father of|
Works about Bronson Alcott
- A Fable for Critics (1848) by James Russell Lowell
- “Alcott, Amos Bronson” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879
- “Alcott, Amos Bronson,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Alcott, Amos Bronson,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Alcott, Amos Bronson” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Alcott, Amos Bronson,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Alcott, Amos Bronson” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Alcott, Amos Bronson,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.