|←Author Index: Cl||Rev. Dr. Andrew Clark
Church of England clergyman (Rector of Great Leighs, Essex), scholar, and diarist; Honorary Fellow of Lincoln College, Oxford
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. C-k" and contributed to the Essex Review.
- Memoirs of Nathaniel, Lord Crewe (1893) 
Edited volumes of Wood's Antiquities of the City of Oxford (1889–99)
Edited works 
- The colleges of Oxford: their history and traditions (1891) 
- Lincoln (1898) 
- "Brief Lives": Chiefly of Contemporaries, Set Down by John Aubrey, Between the Years 1669 & 1696 (1898)
- The Life and Times of Anthony Wood: Antiquary, of Oxford, 1632-1695 (1900)
- The Shirburn ballads, 1585-1616 (1907) 
- The English Register of Oseney Abbey (1907)
- “Wood, Anthony,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- Bright, William (DNB12)
- Chase, Drummond Percy (DNB12)
- Ince, William (DNB12)
- Moberly, Robert Campbell (DNB12)
- Webster, Wentworth (DNB12)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1922, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.