|←Author Index: Ha||Sir Arthur Harden
F.R.S.; Nobel laureate for Chemistry (1929); joint editor of the Biochemical Journal.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. H-n."
- Alcoholic Fermentation (1914) (External scan)
- Edited A treatise on chemistry
- Tate, Alexander Norman
- Tennant, Charles
- Tennant, Smithson
- Thomson, Thomas (1773-1852)
- Tidy, Charles Meymott
- Turner, Edward
- Andrews, Thomas (DNB01)
- Newth, Samuel (DNB01)
- Playfair, Lyon (DNB01)
Works about Harden
- “Nobel Prize Awards Literature, Physics, And Chemistry” in The Times (1929)
- “Obituary: Sir Arthur Harden, distinguished biochemist” in The Times (1940)
- “Death: Sir Arthur Harden” in The Times (1940)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1940, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.