|←Author Index: Ha||Sir Arthur Harden
F.R.S.; Nobel laureate for Chemistry (1929); joint editor of the Biochemical Journal.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. H-n."
- Alcoholic Fermentation (1914) (External scan)
- Edited A treatise on chemistry
- Tate, Alexander Norman
- Tennant, Charles
- Tennant, Smithson
- Thomson, Thomas (1773-1852)
- Tidy, Charles Meymott
- Turner, Edward
- Andrews, Thomas (DNB01)
- Newth, Samuel (DNB01)
- Playfair, Lyon (DNB01)
Works about Harden
- “Nobel Prize Awards Literature, Physics, And Chemistry” in The Times (1929)
- “Obituary: Sir Arthur Harden, distinguished biochemist” in The Times (1940)
- “Death: Sir Arthur Harden” in The Times (1940)