Author:Arthur James Mason
|←Author Index: Ma||Arthur James Mason
English cleric. Canon of Canterbury Cathedral. Formerly Lady Margaret Professor of Divinity, Master of Pembroke College, Cambridge, Vice-Chancellor of Cambridge University
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. J. M."
- The persecution of Diocletian : a historical essay (1876) 
- The faith of the Gospel : a manual of Christian doctrine (1888) 
- The relation of confirmation to baptism : as taught in Holy Scripture and the Fathers (1891) 
- Thomas Cranmer (1898) 
- The historic martyrs of the primitive church (1905) 
- Life of William Edward Collins, Bishop of Gibraltar (1912) 
- The Church of England and episcopacy (1914) 
Works about Mason 
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1928, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.