Author:Arthur John Butler
|←Author Index: Bu||Arthur John Butler
Professor of Italian Literature in University College, London; Fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge; Examiner in Education.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. J. B."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. J. B.*"
- Dante, his times and his work (1897) (External scan)
- Life and letters of William John Butler : late Dean of Lincoln and sometime Vicar of Wantage : with portraits (1898) (External scan)
- The forerunners of Dante, a selection from Italian poetry before 1300 (1910) (External scan)
- Calendars Of Foreign State Papers, Elizabeth
- The Memoirs Of Baron De Marbot (1892) in 2 volumes  
- Count Cavour and Madame de Circourt: Some Unpublished Correspondence (1894)
- Ratzel, Friedrich The History of Mankind (1898)
- Bismarck, Otto Bismarck, the Man and the Statesman: Being the Reflections and Reminiscences of Otto, Prince Von Bismarck (1899)
Works about Butler
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.