Author:Arthur Naylor Wollaston
|←Author Index: Wo||Sir Arthur Naylor Wollaston
K.C.I.E.; Registrar and Superintendent of Records at the Indian Office; Orientalist.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. N. W."
- English-Persian Dictionary (1882)
- The Sword of Islam (1905)
- “Rost, Reinhold,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Woods, Albert William,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
Works about Wollaston
- “Wollaston, Sir Arthur Naylor,” in The Indian Biographical Dictionary by C. Hayavando Rao, Madras: Pillar & Co. (1915).
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1922, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.