|←Author Index: Ra||Arthur Rackham
- Gulliver's Travels (1899), by Jonathan Swift (1899)
- Rip van Winkle (1905)
- The Ingoldsby Legends (1906)
- Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens (1906)
- Gulliver's Travels (1909) - ill. revised, colored and new ill. added.
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1907)
- Tales from Shakespeare, by Charles and Mary Lamb (1909)
- Aesop's Fables (1912)
- Mother Goose (1913) (1913)
- The Wind in the Willows (1940), (1940; published posthumously)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1939, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.