|←Author Index: Go||Oliver Goldsmith
|Irish writer, poet and physician|
- "The Lost Camel", "The Spectacles". An argosy of fables, 1921.
- The chapters "Alexander Reduces Tyre, Later Founds Alexandria" and "Roman Invasion and Conquest of Britain" from The Great Events by Famous Historians, Vol. 2
- History of the Earth and Animated Nature (External scan)
- History of England
- Citizen of the World
Works about Goldsmith
- “Goldsmith, Oliver,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Goldsmith, Oliver,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
On his works
- “Hardcastle,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “She Stoops to Conquer” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.