|←Author Index: Go||Oliver Goldsmith
|Irish writer, poet and physician|
- "The Lost Camel", "The Spectacles". An argosy of fables, 1921.
- The chapters "Alexander Reduces Tyre, Later Founds Alexandria" and "Roman Invasion and Conquest of Britain" from The Great Events by Famous Historians, Vol. 2
- History of the Earth and Animated Nature (External scan)
- History of England
Works about Goldsmith
- “Goldsmith, Oliver,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Goldsmith, Oliver,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
On his works
- “Hardcastle,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “She Stoops to Conquer” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.