|←Author Index: Wa||Arthur Waugh
English author, literary critic, and publisher. Father of Alec Waugh and Evelyn Waugh.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "A. W."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "A. Wa"
- Robert Browning (1900) 
- Alfred Lord Tennyson; a study of his life and work (1902) 
- (ed.) The Poems of George Herbert (1913) 
- Reticence in literature, and other papers (1915) 
- One Man's Road (1931)
- “Waugh, Alexander,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “De Tabley, John Byrne Leicester Warren, 3rd Baron” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Morris, William” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Patmore, Coventry Kersey Dighton” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Symonds, John Addington” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Works about Waugh
- “Waugh, Arthur,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
- “Obituary: Mr. Arthur Waugh, Author and Publisher” in The Times (1943)
- “Death:Arthur Waugh” in The Times (1943)