|←Author Index: We||Arthur Wellesley
|1st Duke of Wellington; an Irish born British soldier and statesman, widely considered one of the leading military and political figures of the 19th century.|
- Nevilles general order (20 June 1815)
- Catholic Emancipation (2 April 1829)
- Repeal of the Corn Laws (28 May 1846)
Works about Wellesley
- “Wellesley, Arthur, Duke of Wellington,” in A Compendium of Irish Biography by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878).
- "To the Duke of Wellington" by Matthew Arnold
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.