|←Author Index: Ma||Sir Bernard Mallet
Louis Mallet; Registrar General and President of the Royal Statistical Society— Excerpted from Bernard Mallet on Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
British civil servant; son of Sir |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "B. M."
- Indian Finance Three Essays With An Introduction And Appendix (1880) 
- Free exchange; papers on political and economical subjects (1891)
- Mallet Du Pan and the French Revolution (1902) 
- Thomas George earl of Northbrook, G.C.S.I. A memoir (1908) 
- British Budgets 1887/88 To 1912/13 (1913) 
- “Mallet, Louis,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Mallet
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1932, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.