|←Author Index: Da||Charles Dalton
|Fellow of the w:Royal Geographical Society; historian; Hon. member of the Royal United Service Institution and Royal Artillery Institution.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "C. D.-n."
- The History of the Wrays of Glentworth, 1523-1852 (1880)
- The Life and Times of General Sir Edward Cecil, Viscount Wimbledon, 1572-1638 (1885) 
- Memoir of Captain John Dalton, Defender of Trichinopoly, 1752-53 (1886) 
- The Waterloo Roll-Call (1890) (2nd ed. 1904)
- English Army Lists and Commission Registers, 1661-1714 (1892-1904)
- The Blenheim Roll-Call (1899)
- Irish Army Lists, 1861-85 (1907)
- The Scots Army, 1661-1688 with memoirs of the Commanders-in-Chief (1909) 
- George the First's Army, 1714-27
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1913, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 99 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.