|←Author Index: Da||Charles Dalton
|Fellow of the w:Royal Geographical Society; historian; Hon. member of the Royal United Service Institution and Royal Artillery Institution.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "C. D.-n."
- The History of the Wrays of Glentworth, 1523-1852 (1880)
- The Life and Times of General Sir Edward Cecil, Viscount Wimbledon, 1572-1638 (1885) 
- Memoir of Captain John Dalton, Defender of Trichinopoly, 1752-53 (1886) 
- The Waterloo Roll-Call (1890) (2nd ed. 1904)
- English Army Lists and Commission Registers, 1661-1714 (1892-1904)
- The Blenheim Roll-Call (1899)
- Irish Army Lists, 1861-85 (1907)
- The Scots Army, 1661-1688 with memoirs of the Commanders-in-Chief (1909) 
- George the First's Army, 1714-27
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|