Author:Charles Francis Keary
|←Author Index: Ke||Charles Francis Keary
 also wrote as H Ogram MATUCE.
English numismatist and writer;|
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "C. F. K."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "C. F. K."
- The dawn of history: an introduction to pre-historic study (1878) 
- Guide to the Italian Medals Exhibited in the King's Library (1881) 
- Outlines of primitive belief among the Indo-European races (1882) 
- The Mythology of the Eddas (1882)
- A catalogue of English coins in the British museum. Anglo-Saxon series (1887) v.1 v.2
- The Wanderer (1888), under his pseudonym
- A Mariage de Convenance (1889)
- The Vikings in Western Christendom (1890) 
- Norway and the Norwegians (1892) 
- The Two Lancrofts (1893)
- Herbert Vanlennart (1896) 
- The Journalist (1898)
- Twixt Dog and Wolf (1901)
- High Policy (1902)
- The Brothers: a Masque (1902)
- Rigel: a Mystery (1904) 
- Bloomsbury (1905)
- The Mount (1909)
- The Pursuit of Reason (1911) 
- Religious Musings (1916)
Contributions to the DNB
- Bagshaw, Edward (d.1662)
- Baker, John (d.1558)
- Bale, Robert (fl.1461)
- Bale, Robert (d.1503)
- Ballard, John (d.1586)
- Barrington, Jonah
- Belasyse, John
- Belasyse, Thomas
- Bellingham, Edward
Works about Keary
- "KEARY, Charles F.". Who's Who, 59: p. 962. 1907.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1917, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.