Author:Charles Herbert Mayo
|←Author Index: Ma||Charles Herbert Mayo
Dorset clergyman and antiquarian; Canon of Salisbury Cathedral, first Dorset editor of Somerset and Dorset Notes and Queries
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "C. H. M."
- History of Wimborne Minster (1860) (External scan)
- A genealogical account of the Mayo and Elton families of the counties of Wilts and Hereford (1882) (External scan)
- Bibliotheca Dorsetiensis (1885) (External scan)
- (ed.) The Registers of Long Burton, Dorset: From 1580 to 1812 (1894) (External scan)
- (ed.) The registers of Caundle Bishop, Dorset : from 1570 to 1814 (1895) (External scan)
- (ed.) The registers of Lydlinch, Co. Dorset. From 1559-1812 (1899) (External scan)
- (ed.) A feodary of Glastonbury Abbey (1910) (External scan)
- Mayo, Charles (1750-1829)
- Mayo, Charles (1792-1846)
- Mayo, Charles (1767-1858)
- Mayo, Charles (1837-1877)
- Mayo, Elizabeth
- Mayo, Henry
- Mayo, Herbert
- Mayo, John
- Mayo, Thomas
Works about Mayo
- “Death: Rev. Canon Charles Herbert Mayo” in The Times (1929)
- “Probate: Rev. Dr. Charles Herbert Mayo” in The Times (1929)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1929, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.