Author:Clement Charles Julian Webb
|←Author Index: We||Clement Charles Julian Webb
|Oriel Professor of the Philosophy of the Christian Religion.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "C. C. J. W."
- (ed.) The Devotions of Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury (1903)
- Problems in the Relations of God and Man (1911) 
- A history of philosophy ()
- Studies in the history of natural theology (1915) 
- Group Theories of Religion and the Individual (1916) 
- A century of Anglican theology: and other lectures (1923) 
- “Webb, Benjamin,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Webb
- “Webb, Clement Charles Julian,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888-1892.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1954, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.