|←Author Index: Wa||Cornelius Walford
English barrister-at-law; insurance writer & pioneer of building societies
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "C. W." for volumes 2-7.
- The insurance cyclopaedia in 6 volumes
- The Insurance Guide and Hand Book (1867) 
- The famines of the world, past and present (1870) 
- Kings' Briefs; Their Purposes and History (1882) 
- Fairs, Past and Present: A Chapter in the History of Commerce (1883) 
- A few reflections on the rights, duties, obligations, & advantages of hospitality (1885) 
- Gilds : their origin, constitution, objects and later history (1888) 
- Ansell, Charles
- Baxter, Robert Dudley
- Baylis, Edward
- Baylis, Thomas Hutchinson
- Beaumont, John Thomas Barber
- Boult, Swinton
- Brown, Samuel (1810-1875)
Works about Walford
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.