Author:Edward Tyas Cook
|←Author Index: Co||Sir Edward Tyas Cook
English journalist, biographer, and man of letters; editor of The Daily News, joined Pall Mall Gazette
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. T. C."
- Studies in Ruskin: some aspects of the work and teaching of John Ruskin (1891) (External scan)
- A popular handbook to the National Gallery (1893) (External scan)
- Rights and wrongs of the Transvaal War (1902) (External scan)
- Edmund Garrett, a memoir (1909) (External scan)
- The life of John Ruskin (1911) in 2 vols. (External scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- The life of Florence Nightingale (1913) in 2 vols. (External scans (multiple parts): 1, 2)
- How Britain strove for peace; a record of Anglo-German negotiations, 1898-1914, told from authoritative sources (1914) (External scan)
- "Delane" of the Times (1915) (External scan)
- Literary recreations (1919) (External scan)
- More literary recreations (c1919) 
- The press in war-time : with some account of the Official Press Bureau, an essay (1920) (External scan)
- The works of John Ruskin in multiple vols.