Author:Elizabeth Barrett Browning
|←Author Index: Br||Elizabeth Barrett Browning
|Barrett family and wife of poet Robert Browning, she was a popular and respected poet of the Victorian era.A member of the|
- An Essay on Mind and Other Poems (1826)
- Prometheus Bound, Translated from the Greek of Aeschlus,and Miscellaneous Poems (1833)
- The Seraphim, and Other Poems (1838)
- Poems (UK)/ A Drama of Exile, and other Poems (US) (1844)
- Poems("New Edition," 2 vols.)Revision of 1844 edition adding Sonnets from the Portuguese and others (1850)
- Casa Guidi Window (1851)
- Poems(3d ed.) (1853)
- Two Poems:"A Plea for the Ragged Schools of London" by Barrett Browning and "The Twins" by Browning (1854)
- Poems(4th ed.) (1856)
- Poems Before Congress (1860)
- Last Poems (1862)
- 'He Giveth His Beloved Sleep' 
- The Letters of Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Volume II 
- Sonnets from the Portuguese 
Works about Browning
- “Browning, Elizabeth Barrett” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Browning, Elizabeth Barrett” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Browning, Elizabeth Barrett,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|