|←Author Index: Da||Erasmus Darwin
|English physician, natural philosopher, physiologist, abolitionist, inventor and poet.|
- A System of Vegetables (1783, 2 volumes)
- translation of Carl Linnaeus' Systema Vegetabilium (13th edition)
- The Families of Plants (1787)
- translation of Linnaeus' Genera Plantarum
- The Botanic Garden
- Zoonomia (1794; 3 parts)
- A plan for the conduct of female education in boarding schools (1797)
- Phytologia (1800)
- The Temple of Nature (1806–1807)
Works about Darwin
- “Darwin, Erasmus” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Darwin, Erasmus,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Darwin, Erasmus” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Darwin, Erasmus” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Darwin, Erasmus,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.