|←Author Index: Ma||Falconer Madan
Falconer Madan on Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Librarian of the Bodleian Library of Oxford University— Excerpted from |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "F. M."
- A bibliography of Dr. Henry Sacheverell (1884) 
- Books in Manuscript: A Short Introduction to Their Study and Use (1893) 
- A Chart of Oxford Printing, '1468'-1900 (1904) 
- A Brief Account of the University Press at Oxford (1908) 
- The Bodleian library at Oxford (1919) 
- The Daniel press. Memorials of C. H. O. Daniel, with a bibliography of the press, 1845-1919 (1921) 
Works about Madan 
- “Bodley's Librarian, retirement of Mr. Madan” in The Times (1919)
- “Death: Falconer Madan” in The Times (1935)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1935, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.