Author:Fenton John Anthony Hort
|←Author Index: Ho||Fenton John Anthony Hort
Irish cleric, biblical scholar and theologian.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "F. J. A. H."
- Judaistic Christianity: A Course of Lectures (1894) (External scan)
- Six lectures on the ante-Nicene fathers (1895) (External scan)
- Life and Letters of Fenton John Anthony Hort (1896) (External scan)
- The Christian ecclesia : a course of lectures on the early history and early conceptions of the ecclesia, and four sermons (1897) (External scan)
- Cambridge & Other Sermons (1898) (External scan)
- Clement of Alexandria. Miscellanies Book VII: The Greek Text (1902) (External scan)
- “Lightfoot, Joseph Barber,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Hort 
- “Hort, Fenton John Anthony,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|