Author:Frank Thomas Marzials
|←Author Index: Ma||Frank Thomas Marzials
Theo Marzials; Brother-in-law to Rev. Dr. William Ince, Regius Professor of Divinity, Oxford.
Accountant-General to the British Army; Brother of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "F. T. M."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "F. T. M."
- Life of Charles Dickens (1887) (External scan)
- Life of W. M. Thackeray with Herman Charles Merivale (1891) (External scan)
- “Dame Poesy's Ways of Love” in Littell's Living Age, 128 (1652)
- “Death as the King's Courtier” in Littell's Living Age, 127 (1636)
- “Silence and the Voices of Men” in Littell's Living Age, 127 (1642)
- “The Face of my Mistress” in Littell's Living Age, 129 (1661)
- “About, Edmond François Valentin” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Augier, Guillaume Victor Émile” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Daudet, Alphonse” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Dumas, Alexandre (fils)” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Zola, Émile Édouard Charles Antoine” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Bertheau, Charles
- Coste, Pierre
- Delatre, Jean Marie
- Desenfans, Noel Joseph
- D'Espagne, Jean
- Dubourdieu, Isaac
- Dubourdieu, Jean
- Durand, David
- Fitzgerald, William Thomas
- Justel, Henri
- Roche, Michael de la
- Rose, John (?) Augustus
- Rowan, Frederica Maclean
- Saint-Évremond, Charles de Marguetel de Saint Denis, de
Works about Marzials
- “Obituary: Sir Frank Marzials” in The Times (1912)
- “Knighthood of Frank Thomas Marzials” in The Times (1904)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.