Author:Frederic John Goldsmid
|←Author Index: Go||Sir Frederic John Goldsmid
Major-General in British Army, author.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "F. J. G."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "F. J. G."
- Telegraph and Travel: A Narrative of the Formation and Development of Telegraphic Communication (1874) 
- James Outram: A Biography (1880) in 2 vols. v.1 v.2
- “Merewether, William Lockyer,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Persia” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (History, 1405-1884 (in part))
- “Seistan” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (in part)
- “Timūr” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|